Sunday, March 30, 2014

Simple Chic Bridal Shower

Today I brightened another rainy day bridal shower with bright, springy cake pops!  My friend Becky is in a wedding this spring for a friend of hers, and I'm happy she asked me to make these for the shower!


These were simple and chic, not a whole lot to them in terms of complexity--the shower was meant to be simple but elegant and that is what I was going for here with scroll piping patters, fondant flowers and muted white/gray colors with pops of pink.


I went with the square plate for this one, as I think they are simple and allow the cakes to shine on their own without the distraction of ribbons and bows. 


Sixty little cakes, in red velvet, vanilla and chocolate flavors, sure to brighten anyone's day!


I hope the bride loves them!


-Elena



No comments:

Post a Comment