Friday, March 6, 2015

A Bridal Planning Weekend

Oh such a fun weekend filled with wedding details! 

I spent the day Saturday with my best friend and the bridal party shopping for our bridesmaid dresses!  It is so exciting to pick out styles and colors and try on all of these gorgeous dresses!  After we went out for lunch and drinks, and had a blast talking over details of the upcoming wedding. It is thrilling to watch your best friend so happy... I literally can't contain my excitement for them, and can't wait for September!

Sunday I met with a bride and groom for a cake pop testing for their October wedding!  They are getting married at a vineyard in southern CT and I can't wait to see this place all done up for their big day!  They are going with deep, rich purples and shades of gray with pops of pink, all mixed in with the rustic winery and wine barrels.. It will surely be gorgeous! 

They are an adorable couple, so clearly in love and very excited! 




I put together a tray of flavors for them to try with an array of colors from their color palette and they were just beautiful.  I love hydrangeas, and Brittany told me she will have purple hydrangeas in the centerpieces so these cake pops matched perfectly!  I also love the contrast of the deep purple with the white hydrangea.  




This wedding will surely be gorgeous and I am so happy they've chosen me to contribute to what sounds like their happy ever after, dream come true fairy tale :)



Needless to say, my mind was in the clouds this weekend! So much planning, excitement... I can't wait for my turn ;)

-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment