Saturday, October 5, 2013

Please Give my Page Some Bloglovin'!

Hi All! 

My eyes hurt. When I close them they are burning! I have been working on getting this page to fit "me" and I think I am almost there! It is starting to scream "ELENA" at me, so I think I am close to finishing.. for now.

Anyways, I've added a place where you can enter your email and get free, on the spot updates!

You can also now follow me on Bloglovin.com along with all your other favorite blogs!  A great place to keep up with the ones you love to read often.

I've been reading blogs like Bakerella and Souvlaki For the Soul for a couple of years now, but writing is something new! So far I am enjoying it. Today I am taking the day off from baking and cooking a large dinner instead... tender baby back ribs with slow roasted mix of sweet potatoes & purple potatoes with butter and rosemary (special trip today to Whole Foods for some fresh spice sprigs and the purple taters).

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
 -Elena 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete