Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Sweet Baby Boys

I love baby showers, there is just so much joy in them. Everyone, especially the expectant mother is glowing with the excitement of adding a new little human to the crowd.  It is a nice time to spend with loved ones and close friends, sharing stories and celebrating love and life.

I have posted some baby girls, but I think it is time to give my boys some attention! I have done a few showers for baby boys, each one a little different.  They make me laugh every time, just because they are so darn cute!


 I like the little crying baby boy in the back there... a little taste of a real new born, right!?


Little details really add to the presentation..


You always need taste cards! I like to give people the options instead of leaving the flavors a mystery.





I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday! Let's go RED SOX!

-Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment